Friday, August 15, 2014

COSI Columbus


No trip to Columbus with kids is complete without a trip to COSI (Center of Science and Industry). My kids are finally old enough to go. I remember coming here with my brother's kids and I longed for the day when I could bring my own child, and finally it was happening! There are 3 levels of interactive exhibits for kids (and adults) to learn from. We checked out the energy saving area first where we learned about different fuels for vehicles including the new electric stations that we have seen in a few cities.



Then we went to the water room, which is not your typical water table kind of stuff. It has a giant rock sculpture that you can spray with water and fountains that shoot up from the floor. 


There's even a submarine that the kids were able to sit inside.





Journey was very interested in checking out the kidspace area that she found on the map. We stayed in that section for hours while they played with the farm, fruit stand, kitchen and water tables.












No comments:

Post a Comment