Monday, October 27, 2014

Owl's head trail, Adirondacks

We were tipped off by the locals about this fun trail. It's on private property, but they have posted that hiking is currently permitted. It's a beautiful trail with fantastic autumn colors







It was a pretty cold day, so once we made it to this point, Daddy and the 
kids stayed behind and I went on without them to get a few shots of the area. 




A group was climbing & rappelling on the rock to the left that drops below sight. Wish we were too!



When I came back, this is what I found...


...all cuddled up together, sharing snacks and laughing their little hearts out! 
Journey actually giggled all the way back to the car. All I had to say was the 
word "giggle" and she would just laugh uncontrollably, which made me laugh too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment