Friday, March 2, 2018

White Point {Nova Scotia}


The family that owns the campground we're staying at told me to take the kids to hike out to 
White Point. Thank goodness she did. Here's the preview we had as we were driving to it. 


White Point is then peninsula seen at the top of this photo. We couldn't hike to the very end, as it's an island, but you get pretty close.


 It was pouring down rain just before we arrived, but the weather app said we had about a one hour window before the rain returned. While we didn't have time to linger, I'm so delighted for the opportunity to experience this!







I wish I could have just sat here with a book, camera and binoculars for an entire day.




My strong, tender-hearted Journey looking out over God's magnificent creation.






Back at the harbor, the kids took a little time to check out the beach.


One night we enjoyed a seafood dinner at the Chowder House in Neil's harbor. 
The view there will blow you away, and so will the wind.


Asher really wanted a lobster, but he settled for a huge pot of mussels. I had snow crab legs (Chris- yours are still better!) And we all had seafood chowder.



No comments:

Post a Comment