Holding bear skulls.
They show a variety of videos in their theater room. We loved every one!
______________________________________________________________
Alaska has their own kind of knives called Ulu. It's a special rounded blade with a handle that you can roll side to side and dates back thousands of years. We paid a visit to the Ulu Factory in Anchorage to see how they make them.
These have fancy handles made out of antlers. Some were intricately carved.
____________________________________________________________________
We spent our last day before driving south at the Alaska State Fair. The promise of bad-for-you-food, amusement rides and ridiculously large vegetables did not disappoint. Ranger Keith and Laura met us there and took us for a ride on the ferris wheel!
White turkeys?!
There was a section where you could watch chicks hatch and then see day old chicks and touch the older ones. The kids loved it!
Piglets!
This mobile hand washing station was just too cute. The water pours out of the cows' milk carton and watering can.
And here you go folks, the award winning pumpkin! At 1469lbs it set a new state record!
The lumberjack contest/show was quite entertaining. Three guys completed ten different challenges with axes and chainsaws. It was funny and fun to watch.
They climbed these poles in mere seconds!
Of course the kids were most excited about all the rides. They had a blast!























ReplyDeleteAPPLY NOW FOR INSTANT FINANCE!!,,,,,,,,,,,,
(Get business fund/personal fund within 48hrs.).
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
[zenithloanfirmservice]@gmail.com
A Permanent Cure for Herpes Virus with Dr Kham Herbal Remedies, I'm writing this to share my personal journey and victory over a health challenge. I was previously suffering from genital herpes, oral herpes, and shingles. It is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day, and many people living with the sickness are often too afraid to speak about it due to the stigma associated with the diagnosis. I'm coming forward today because I believe it is important for others to know that there is a path to healing. When I first discovered I was infected three months ago, I was shocked, confused, and felt as though my world had crumbled. While my medical practitioner suggested ways to manage the symptoms, I was desperate to find a lasting solution. I was suffering from genital herpes and oral herpes. Before I came in contact with Dr. Kham, it is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of speaking about it because of the stigma that comes along with it. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure for this sickness, but many are unaware of it. During my search for alternative remedies, I came across the website of Dr. Kham, an African herbalist. I reached out to him, followed his instructions meticulously, and recently returned to the hospital for a follow-up test. To my absolute amazement, the results confirmed that I am now negative. If you are struggling with this virus, I encourage you to reach out to Dr. Kham to get his herbs and get cured from his virus: Contact Information Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and WhatsApp: +234 8159922297, His Website; https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com
ReplyDelete